The world of toys changes so fast, it is no wonder those of us without kids can’t keep up. Unfortunately a used Gameboy or Tickle Me Elmo is not going to cut it in 2014. Kids will drool over these suggestions.
1. This one is going to need a helmet on the side. Razor Power Rider 360
2. Bring the Dino home! Inflatable T-Rex on Wheels
3. A bit young for a real life Safari? Get them excited for one in the future with this amazing book. Safari: A Photicular Book
4. The perfect mug for after sledding. Mug with a Hoop
5. These books will entertain for years. Where’s Waldo Collection
6. Take the gift of cars to the next level. Crayola Virtual Design Pro Car Collection
7. Radio Flyer Cyclone – times are a changing!
8. You’re kids will be excited to bundle up. Monster Hoodie
9. Make bath time even more messy. Kid’s shower head
10. Bounce bounce bounce. It’s better than a drum set! Trampoline with handle